We have received quite a few questions about our portal. Why we have developed this and how some aspects are arranged and work. Of course we would like to tell you more about this in this blog post. Also curious? Read on soon!
Why did we implement a portal?
The results of the studies were fairly clear. Transparency during the application process was number one, followed by ease of use and good looks. So we had to do something with that and we did. Eventually the portal came into being. A place where candidates and partners can easily view and adjust their data so that they have the control themselves. In addition, you can also see how far they are in the application process. This was the most requested option.
The technical aspect
The content of the portal
At WIBA IT, we work with multiple phases in the recruitment process. We use the following phases when applying for a vacancy:
- Phase 1: Inflow – candidates who register for a vacancy with us through all sources are collected at this stage. Think of it as the first step in a funnel;
- Phase 2: Selection – At this stage our recruiters make a selection of the candidates that fit the application through their CV. Then they call the candidates;
- Phase 3: Proposals – In this phase the recruiter will propose the candidate to the client. He / she also explains her choices by means of a telephone conversation with the hiring manager;
- Phase 4: Intake – A candidate is allowed to talk to the customer. If possible, an account manager of WIBA IT will accompany you to the appointment;
- Phase 5: Placed – The client is enthusiastic and would like to have the candidate on the assignment;
Rejected – If a rejection has occurred, this inclusive reason will be displayed at this stage.
We wanted to provide insight into all these phases for our candidates and partners. That way they can see at a glance how things stand. This has the additional advantage that there are fewer short telephone conversations between the candidate and the recruiter. A win – win situation!
To accommodate this, in the portal when Phase 5 is reached, you will see several possibilities for uploading documentation. Once this has been uploaded, the Contract Manager processes this and that will also prepare a contract in our system. The candidate or partner can then download, sign and upload them (and all this in a highly secure environment)!